httpd-users mailing list archives

From Doug McNutt <dougl...@macnauchtan.com>
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:46:09 GMT
At 10:55 -0500 2/19/09, Denise Mangano wrote:
>I will try that... This issue came up with something else - we use a
>smarthost with our email and I am starting to think it is doing some
>'manipulation' some where.  Thanks again.

I note that your message to the list are formatted as HTML. You might
try turning that off while talking to ezmin.  Yeah. I know this is an
apache list and HTML sort of makes sense but, in general, it's a bad
idea in email.

These headers in your mail to the list seem to indicate that you're
right about manipulation. Your company email processing approaches
the obscene. Barracuda has created problems for a lot of spam filters.

barracuda.complusdata.com (Spam Firewall) with ESMTP id C5BAF634E8
for <users@httpd.apache.org>; Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:50:11 -0500 (EST)

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--