httpd-users mailing list archives

From carsten <kuschelbae...@googlemail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to mount JBoss in Subdir
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:54:22 GMT
Hello,
We can mount our application deployed in JBoss with JKmount. It works fine.
But we can reach this app only over an url of this form:
http:/ourserver/appcontext

This is done via an mount of
JKMount /appcontext worker

Now we ha´ve to reach our app over an url of this form
http:/ourserver/extern/appcontext

notice the extra /extern/ part in the URL. We need this since this is the target
of a redirection from an other server.

How can i achieve this? Any research in this direction failed.
Alias /extern /fong does not work

rewriting does not work (at least we have used the wrióng ruLe)
If one can point us in the right direction, please. An example will be nice, too
Ciao,
Carsten