httpd-users mailing list archives

From ganesh ganesh <ganeshapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Using a MOTD
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:21:41 GMT
if you just want to see the welcome page and by clicking a url on that page
if you want to redirected to tomcat... easy way would be make your directory
index as html for that particular virtual host and use then place a url or
button on the welcome page and they you can get redirected to the java
page... this might not be a best suggestion but effective one...

If you want to make the redirection automated after few seconds.. that can
be achived too...

--
Regards,
Ganesh,