httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Floyd" <dave.fl...@pa.press.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to monitor
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:59:16 GMT
>I just installed a new server that's going to serve a new website with
>Apache. Until now I've just been using shared servers that are being
>monitored by the hosting providers. Can anyone advise a tool that gives me
>alerts when certain limits are exceeded like disk space, cpu, maximum
>connections, etc.

Look at: http://www.nagios.org

This email is from the Press Association.  For more information, see www.pressassociation.com.
This email may contain confidential information.
Only the addressee is permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this email or any
attachments.
If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately.
Any opinion expressed in this email is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion
of the Press Association.
Any email reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational
reasons or for lawful business practices.