httpd-users mailing list archives

From François Beausoleil <franc...@teksol.info>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL configuration read, but not used?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:18:16 GMT
Thanks for replying Eric.  I knew I forgot something.  apache2ctl -S
doesn't even see anything on 443.

$ /usr/sbin/apache2ctl -S
VirtualHost configuration:
wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
*:80                   is a NameVirtualHost
          default server xlsuite.com (/var/www/xlsuite/current/config/
sites/default.conf:1)
          port 80 namevhost xlsuite.com (/var/www/xlsuite/current/
config/sites/default.conf:1)
          port 80 namevhost xlsuite.com (/var/www/xlsuite/current/
config/sites/default.conf:1)
Syntax OK

What/where else should I look?

Thanks!