httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Van Crombrugge <mark.vancrombru...@vliz.be>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 only serves first virtualhost
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:24:20 GMT
Thanks for the hint.
I changed the "Documentroot" to "DocumentRoot" but it makes no
difference.

This phenomenon is very strange and only occurs one one of our many
servers.
If I don't find a solution soon, I will copy a httpd.conf file from
another machine and if that doesn't do the trick, reinstall Apache
from scratch.

But any hints and ideas are very welcome because I prefer the discover
what causes this and learn from it, compared to starting from scratch
and staying dumb.