httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Domsch, Christian \(IZLBW Extern\)" <christian.dom...@iz.bwl.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Configuration of SVN Mod from svn.apache.org
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:36:54 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for ways to tune the mod_svn of very large SVN
repositories. The reason why I post this message here, is because I
thought, that the SVN Repository svn.apache.org must be one of the
biggest repositories out there (if not THE biggest). I guess that this
configuration must be pretty tuned, and my question is, if it is
possible to take a look at this configuration.
I searched the FAQ, the web and other places and in the SVN specific
mailing list and FAQs, but nothing very satisfactory turned up. So I
contacted people in the #apache IRC channel, and they directed me to
this mailing list. I would be very glad, if someone can help me with
this or even point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Domsch