httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Kersken ...@lingoworld.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] authnz_ldap_module: [Bad search filter] error
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:26:45 GMT
> But unfortunately it's not the cause..

No, and I've got to correct my previous answer: RFC 2253 states that
"Implementations MUST allow for space (' ' ASCII 32) characters to be
present between name-component and ',', between attributeTypeAndValue
and '+', between attributeType and '=', and between '=' and
attributeValue.  These space characters are ignored when parsing."

I'm going to have a closer look at the filter later; I'm a bit busy
right now.