httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DOCUMENT_ROOT errors
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:39:04 GMT
Hi.
I think you would be better off reposting your question in a PHP forum.
The messages below belong to PHP, and I don't know if someone here would
know what exactly the reason is for which it gives this error.
Very vaguely, I seem to remember something about a PHP initialisation
parameter, to have it "pass on" some standard Apache environment values
as environment for the PHP scripts.  But don't ask me more, that's all I
remember.

Marc Fromm wrote:
> I updated fedora core from FC5 to TC6, thus httpd and php were updated in the process.
My pages worked with no errors before the upgrade.

on line 6, referer: http://finaid46.finaid.wwu.edu/
> PHP Warning:  require(/studentjobs/includes/javascript.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/studentjobs/index.php on
line 6, referer: http://finaid46.finaid.wwu.edu/
> PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]:
Failed opening required '/studentjobs/includes/javascript.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear')