httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't Insert Row Into a SQLite DB on server
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 00:40:07 GMT
I was only trying to suggest, gently, that when you post on a list
looking for help, you might want to add at least some information about
the environment you are using, like which kind of system, which version
of Apache, etc..
People may want to help you, but you cannot expect them to guess this
kind of stuff.

Anyway, your problem below sounds very much like a simple permissions
problem.  The user under which the Apache server is running probably
does not have write permissions to your SQL folder.
Before you go ahead and give him that though, you may want to think
about the security implications.
There is a reason why usually Apache runs as a user-id that does not
have access to everything, and that is because any process started by
Apache then has those same permissions.