httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:37:30 GMT
Don't know about Eric, but I get :
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
www.michaelsrogers.com.

     *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try
again in a few moments.

which is, at the moment, to be expected... ;-)

By the way, is your system where you run Apache a windows PC, or
something else ?

Michael Rogers wrote:
> Eric!
>
> I have restarted my computer that has the Apache on it.  try http://www.michaelsrogers.com
and see what you get.  I'll leave it no the rest of the day and until noon tomorrow.