httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] I CanNot access to svn-reps via apache-webdav. I Can access to nomal webdav of apache...
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:24:47 GMT
Tetsuya Suga wrote:
[...]
Sorry then, I cannot help you further.
I just thought that maybe it was the usual port issue with Microsoft's
DAV interface.

Going back to your original post (very complete, thanks), I can see that
the response to PROPFIND is very different between the "normal DAV" and
"DAV-svn".  I can only imagine that Microsoft Vista's DAV redirector
does not like what it gets from DAV-svn, and refuses to connect to it.

For once, that is not so surprising, because I imagine also that the
normal client used to connect to DAV-svn must be some SVN-aware client, no ?
Have you tried connecting directly to that DAV-svn interface, not using
a "net use", but directly from whatever SVN client you intend to use
(like TortoiseSVN for example) ?