httpd-users mailing list archives

From rui fernandes <rjmfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: problem with url encoding for apache server as load balancing server
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:37:30 GMT
Thanks Eric.

By reading the info urls you gave I was able to identify the problem.
It was just a matter of setting apache to disable url parsing since I
want it as a clean simple load balance server. Just had to comment the
original line and set it as unparsed according:

#JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompatUnparsed -ForwardDirectories

Thanks again,
Rui

--
Un saludo,