httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: problem with url encoding for apache server as load balancing server
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:35:15 GMT
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:05 AM, rui fernandes <rjmfernandes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just in case people didn't paid attention to the first message, I was
> hoping someone knew the answer to this simple apache (2.2)
> configuration problem (uri encoding in utf-8 and not in iso..).

It's not simple.  IMO It didn't include enough rigorous information
for anyone to comment on.

Were you using mod_jk before you added balancer or mod_proxy_ajp?
What's your current and previous configuration?

What does it mean for apache to "expect" ISO8859-1?

Figure out byte-for-byte what the browser requests and what is
requested by your connector module, and include the information.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com