httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matt McCutchen <m...@mattmccutchen.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reverse Proxy URL confuion.
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 03:37:41 GMT
On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 21:26 -0600, Robert Steinmetz wrote:
> I think you may be right I've tried to put  a  ProxyHTMLURLMap in the
> configuration, it seems like all I need to do is remove one part of the
> url, from one file but so far It hasn't had any effect.

OK... please post the new configuration and, if possible, the HTML of
the problematic login page so I can see what is happening.

Also, you may wish to read the following HOWTO if you haven't already.
Note that your case of HTML rewriting is the reverse of the one in the
HOWTO in that you want to remove an /application prefix, not add it.

http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

--
Matt