httpd-users mailing list archives

From François Beausoleil <franc...@teksol.info>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL configuration read, but not used?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:06:48 GMT

Le 2009-02-22 à 08:14, Eric Covener a écrit :

> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 7:18 AM, François Beausoleil
> <francois@teksol.info> wrote:
>> Thanks for replying Eric.  I knew I forgot something.  apache2ctl -
>> S doesn't
>> even see anything on 443.
>>
>> $ /usr/sbin/apache2ctl -S
>>        port 80 namevhost xlsuite.com
>> (/var/www/xlsuite/current/config/sites/default.conf:1)
>> Syntax OK
>>
> The stuff you pasted isn't part of your config, check your Include's.

I simplified the configuration slightly, but my includes were
correct.  But your message made me realize something. My SSL
configuration file started with an underscore:  /var/www/xlsuite/
current/config/sites/_.xlsuite.com.conf

I changed my filename to not start with the underscore, and boom, my
config was being read again.

I now get different errors (key is encrypted, but shouldn't be), but
I'll be fine now.

Thank you very much!
--
François Beausoleil