httpd-users mailing list archives

From wi <icebat...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Changes to mod_rewrite and mod_proxy 2.2.8 to 2.2.11
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:59:06 GMT
Hi all

Our site is upgrading from 2.2.8 to 2.2.11, and we're getting some
unexpected behaviour.

Our current configuration makes heavy use of the [NE] flag. For instance

 RewriteRule ^/(.*) balancer://delta/$1 [P,NE,L]

However, in the upgraded server the [NE] no longer appears to be
supported. I found the following line in the 2.2.10 changelog:

  *) mod_rewrite: Preserve the query string when [proxy,noescape]. PR 45247.
     [Tom Donovan]

The problem for us is that some requests we receive have already been
escaped. Is there a way we can get the old behaviour back?

--
Cheers
Wayne