httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Morgan <josephmmor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Problem - Many hours - No Luck
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 04:16:56 GMT

Jim.... here is my changed httpd.conf file:

NameVirtualHost *

#

    ServerAdmin admin@prosportsresumes.com
    DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/ProSportsResumes
    ServerName www.ProSportsResumes.com

#

    ServerAdmin cisly@cisly.com
    DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/Cisly
    ServerName www.Cisly.com

#

    ServerAdmin admin@vizbizcardz.com
    DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/VizBizCardz
    ServerName www.VizBizCardz.com

#

Please go visit the site.... and I've noticed something.   When I use
IE, regardless of the host I go after, I get a mangled version of the
ProSportsResumes site.  When I use FireFox, I get a perfect version of
the Cisly (my mom's) site.

WTH?
Joe

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008