httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Morgan <josephmmor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts Problem - Many hours - No Luck
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:12:26 GMT

Well, actually I have... but my stupid email client is trying to
interpret the VirtualHost tags as HTML in the email... and therefore the
VirtualHost stanzas aren't visible in the email text.... So, imagine
that the VirtualHost blocks are correctly

Norman Peelman wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>> It Needs to look something like this:
>>

>> ServerAdmin admin@prosportsresumes.com
>>
>> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/ProSportsResumes
>> ServerName www.ProSportsResumes.com
>>

>> 127.0.0.1 should be ur servers ip
>>

> Listen 80   <-- main config
>
> NameVirtualHost * <-- main config
>
>   <-- each vh
>
> will answer on any ip that is currently assigned to the computer
>
> ...the bigger question is where are the vh definitions? I don't see
> any  containers...

Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_012009