httpd-users mailing list archives

From <suresh.mak...@accenture.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache webserver/SSL/LDAP
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:03:51 GMT
Hello All,
   I have setup Apache web server on Windows 2003, with proxy connection
to cruisecontrol URL and with Active Directory LDAP on windows 2003
server. Everything works fine, but when I enable it with Apache
webserver with SSL, instead of http, that's where it stops working ,
that is it does not ask for user ID password and it directly goes to
cruisecontrol proxy URL. Any ideas how to go about it.
      Suresh.

Suresh Makala
Accenture - Managed Services
161 N. Clark Street.