httpd-users mailing list archives

From anson ho <hotsz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] content handler question
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 03:22:04 GMT
This is one of the possible solutions that I was thinking. But it
seems it will make the envirnoment more complex and even worse in a
cluster environment. I am thinking if it is possible to do something
like mod_headers. But first I need to ensure that I can read the
existing headers in my own module. If the mod_headers liked approach
don't work, I will try the proxy solution. Or anyone has other great
alternative?

Thanks