httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marty Enright" <ma...@hghtk.com>
Subject [users@httpd] install ques
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 02:24:33 GMT
I have downloaded and installed the new version of apache for windows xp
first time user I can reach my server internally but not externally

Spoke with smc for router support and turned on port 80 for port forwarding
smc says that the other ports that need to be setup for port forwarding come
from the apache software is this true?? And if so where in apache do I look
for that info any help is appreciated.

Martin J Enright

VP

High-Tek of Southwest Florida Inc.