httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd.exe -k restart command is closing connections on Windows
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:09:45 GMT
dbezerra wrote:

> What is happening with me is that some times the old child process is closed
> with its TCP connections before to finish its requests, but some times not.
> Is this a bug?

Define "some times".  > 60 seconds?  when there are more than 10 open
connections?  It's helpful if you can offer something that might let
others reproduce --- even if it's only your best guess.  But "it doesn't
work" it's a useful report.  You have yet to mention which version of
httpd, or (iirc) which version of windows.