httpd-users mailing list archives

From Frank Gingras <francois.ging...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unable to access sites on an Apache server from Internet Explorer
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:29:39 GMT
Ian,

I'll put my reply on top to keep this thread readable.

This is leaning on microsoft windows support, but you can go to
tools->Internet Options->Advanced, and uncheck the "Show friendly HTTP
error messages" box and the real error should be reported on their
screen, should anything happen.

Also, as I said before, make sure the DNS caching service is not running.

Frank.