httpd-users mailing list archives

From Morgan Gangwere <0.fracta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to combine multiple set-cookie headers into one?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 02:19:53 GMT
anson ho wrote:
> Hi Morgan,
>
>     Thanks for your reply.
>
>     The case is that, many cell phone clients can't handle multiple
> Set-Cookie headers, and I don't have the right to change the the web
> application to modify the reply headers. So, it seems to me that change
> the headers in apache web server is the only option. I've read that
> mod_header.so can change the headers, and I've tried but no success. So
> I want to someone to point me to the correct direction. I am pretty new
> to apache web server administration.

the Set-Cookie header can set multiple cookies.
try adding this line:
Set-Cookie MyTestCookie=MyTestValue;MyOtherTestCookie=MyOtherTestValue
and load the page, then check if the cookies are set.

Under firefox, the cookies are visible from
tools->options->privacy->show cookies
Search for your cookie name or for the domain that you registered the
cookies with (defaultly, the domain that sent the headers)

--

Morgan Gangwere
Unknown Software