httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dharma Lion <dharmalion2...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] need an example of how to use the NIO connector
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 03:51:54 GMT
--- On Mon, 1/19/09, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] trouble installing Apache HTTP Server 2.2.11
To: users@httpd.apache.org, dharmalion2003@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 6:38 PM

You downloaded Win32 Source instead of Win32 Binary.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Thanks Eric.

I'm now looking for an example of how to use the NIO connector
with Tomcat--I need this in order to use chat.  I've found the following
example of how to configure this on the Tomcat side:

<Connector port="8443"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" SSLEnabled="true"
keystoreFile="conf/keystore" keystorePass="secrit"/>

But I can't seem to find any information on how to configure things
on the Apache side--in the httpd.conf file--so that requests to Apache
get successfully routed to Tomcat using the NIO connector.

Any thoughts on this??