httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unable to access sites on an Apache server from Internet Explorer
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:10:57 GMT

On 28.01.09 13:16, Evan Platt wrote:
> Good catch... forgot that. IE of course has some of the worst 'error
> reporting' I've seen. :)

the best you can do is turning off "Show friendly HTTP error messages"
option in Internet Options.
If the option is on (the default), IE replaces error messages smaller than
512 bytes by its own. Even for messages "300 Multiple choices" and "406 not
acceptable" which is pretty ... up

Maybe MSIE7 has thic option changes or does not have it... I haven't worked
with that one yet.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.