httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ian Lauder <...@cyber-sea.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Unable to access sites on an Apache server from Internet Explorer
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:05:54 GMT
For the most part everyone can access my web sites on an Apache
server V2.0.54 running on RedHat Linux Fedora 4

I keep getting sporadic reports from people who can not access the
web sites from Internet Explorer, but they can access it from other
browsers or computers (i.e. switching to Firefox works).

I've already gone down the list of telling them to check security
software, 3rd party browser add-in's, etc.

Are there any Apache configuration settings that could be the cause
(or remedy) for some I.E. users getting page not found errors?

Best regards,
Ian

Cyber Sea Inc.

Cyber Sea APPROVEEMAIL (to ensure your email is approved by our
filters, leave this notice intact).