httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Edwin" <ddo...@excite.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Ip based virtual hosts stopped working
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:13:18 GMT

Everything I have done in the past. When it was not working for me. I can only make one suggestion.
I have noticed a rare accurance that seems to happen with apache. When the server is started
or restarted it may or may not actual start. I have had the server tell me it was operating
but yet not actually be operating. In fact the only way I have seen to be able to get around
that was by going into the services and restarting with the system running. It may or may
not work I don't know but it sounds as if you have done everything and it is not fully actualizing
but thinks it is. I hope that someone else has more information and can help you further.-----Original
Message-----From: "Jim Price" [jwprice@georgiasouthern.edu]Date: 01/23/2009 12:43 PMTo: users@httpd.apache.orgSubject:
Re: [users@httpd] Ip based virtual hosts stopped workingNote: Original message sent as attachment

Paralegal Training
Start providing for your family by becoming a paralegal. Click Now.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/BK72PcZbDix4zxt4qF0LJjiAtjAq6PVrB9vabGEs3aKGpqEGsZHnIK/