httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Edwin" <ddo...@excite.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Ip based virtual hosts stopped working
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:33:01 GMT

?was it working before as you said it stopped. I am wondering if it was working and then suddenly
is no longer working. If so there may be a problem with the network or the server may have
fire walled that connection. Also I would like to know how you have the configuration.?Here
are the virtual host settings from the httpd.conf# Purpose: Human ResoursesAre you not using
a separate virtual host configuration file httpd-vhost.conf, or direct configuration on the
main httpd.conf file.-----Original Message-----From: "Jim Price" [jwprice@georgiasouthern.edu]Date:
01/23/2009 11:06 AMTo: users@httpd.apache.orgSubject: Re: [users@httpd] Ip based virtual hosts
stopped workingNote: Original message sent as attachment

Insurance Variety
Looking for insurance?  Click to compare and save big.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/BK72PcZabBe1S95TYGdFHnqGPtILRl1QXup1G92bCOVKYA6v4zvNJU/