httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Why is my gateway/reverse proxy forcing Content-Type: text/plain in header?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:54:12 GMT
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Jonathan Gutow <gutow@uwosh.edu> wrote:
> Nick,
>        Thanks.  That did solve the problem.  However, I still do not
> understand why the "Header" directive alone does not work.

Maybe this phrase could use a wording tweak:

Except in early mode, the Header directives are processed just before
the response is sent to the network. These means that it is possible
to set and/or override most headers, except for those headers added by
the header filter.

where "added by the header filter" usually means "all the interesting ones"

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com