httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aftab Alam - IT <AA...@tsrdarashaw.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2.0.52
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:00:32 GMT
Hi ,

I have apache 2.0.52 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 6), I
have a issue while running apache, it shows me lot of PID of HTTPS while using top command
And it using my all the memory..

Let me know what kind of problem it is.....

Attached is the snap shot of top command for your ref.

Regards
aftab

may contain viruses. TSR Darashaw Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. TSR Darashaw
Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the TSR
Darashaw Ltd's e-mail system.