httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sandy Cureton" <sa...@weestitch.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache abending in Dreamweaver and not serving test pages
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 18:17:16 GMT
A Test html file doesn't work, and when running under ie 7 and when
accessing in Dreamweaver, it abends.  Have the error  logs, but not sure how
much to put here to get help.  It doesn't actually show an error before
ending  - I don't think.  MySQL and PHP seem to be working.  It worked for
about 5 minutes before blowing up.  Any suggestions.  Before going the
apache route, I had istalled IIS and it installed OK but wouldn't show the
test page.

Sandy Cureton
sandy@weestitch.com