httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mitar <mmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable logging of invalid requests
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 04:32:15 GMT
Hi!

Is there a way to disable logging of invalid requests to an HTTP
server (which result in a 501 response code)? I would like to log only
specific URLs and I am using SetEnvIf with CustomLog to do that, like:

SetEnvIf Request_URI "^/$" log_request=yes
SetEnvIf Request_URI "^/index.html$" log_request=yes

CustomLog "/var/log/httpd-access.log" common env=log_request
CustomLog "/dev/null" common env=!log_request

But the problem is that those invalid requests are still logged to
httpd-access.log file.

Mitar