httpd-users mailing list archives

From xPostings <postin...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: Can't Compile httpd 2.2.11 linked statically with ssl and zlib
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:13:45 GMT
Hi Morgan

Yes, I know apt-get very well. But in this case we need to compile the httpd ourself to get
exactly the build we want to, we also include the newest jk_mod and newest openssl in the
build. We did this build for years now and haven't had any problems till now.

cheers
mike

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Morgan Gangwere [mailto:0.fractalus@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2008 15:30
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Can't Compile httpd 2.2.11 linked statically with ssl and
zlib

xPostings wrote:
> I'm trying to compile an httpd on a linux system (debian etch) completly static but can't
succeed.

Why?
Debian already has stable in source control.
Simply make sure the source repositories are enabled. Go google around
"apt-get build from source" or some such.

--
Morgan Gangwere

Unknown Software
http://sonof.bandit.name/
Member, INCOSE [ incose.org ] PACA [ paca.org ] and NMUG [ nmug.net ]

FAIL: Cannot wind the coils on the Super High Power Extemely Large
Hadron Collider! (fail code 0xd34df00d). please use the /extrafunds hook
to avoid this next start.

Find me on FreeNode! irc.freenode.net ~indrora on ##linux