httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Belmount <tombelmo...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache + sites loading slow in IE only
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 22:01:32 GMT

Hey guys,Im having a problem where my websites are loading slow in IE only. It started doing
this after i made changes to my httpd.conf file. At the same time i also installed eaccelerator.I'm
finding it hard to find/fix the problem. Im still very new with this. Not all of the virtual
hosts run slow how-ever. Only one of them does. There really isn't much difference between
them.Is there any tweaks i can make to my .conf file to fix this? A copy of my .conf file
can be found here:http://www.insidiousfix.net/httpd.txtthanks
Rental properties galore. Start searching now.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eallrealestate%2Eco%2Enz%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Frsearch%3Fa%3Dbhp%26t%3Dren%26cu%3Frsf%3Dmsnz%5Ftextlink&_t=26000&_r=REANZ_tagline&_m=EXT