httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple authentication sources
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:50:05 GMT
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Craig McQueen
<mcqueen-c@edsrd1.yzk.co.jp> wrote:

> It's a global company and we now want to allow remote branches to access the
> server. That means we want to extend authentication somehow.

I had the same issues, also with an apache subversion server.

In the end I settled for making the same subversion repository
available under a different url to the outside world. There I
implemented a different authentication mechanism.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org