httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Mearns" <bmea...@ieee.org>
Subject Segfaults with SSLSessionCache
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:38:25 GMT
If I configure the SSLSessionCache directive to anything other than
none or nonenotnull, I get a Seg fault reported in the error log when
I try an HTTPS access, and my browser reports that the connection was
interrupted while negotiating a connection. It works fine when I
remove the directive, or set it to none or nonenotnull, and it works
fine on unsecured http regardless of this directive. The directive is
global, not in a vhost or any file/dir/location etc.

Any thoughts on what's causing this or how to track down the cause of
the segfault?

Thanks
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848