httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Pasher <just...@newmediagateway.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Include directive..
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:06:25 GMT
dele454 wrote:
> Any help somebody???
>

> dele454 wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am modifying the apache config file on my domain to include the path to
>> the Zend Framework on a specified location outside the public folder.
>>
>> So in my http.conf file i simply include the path to where the includes
>> file is to customise the virtual host:
>>
>> [CODE]
>>
>> # To customize this VirtualHost use an include file at the following
>> location
>>      Include
>> "/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/domains/mydomain.co.za/me.conf"
>> [/CODE]
>>
>> And then me.conf looks like this:
>> [CODE]
>> Include "/home/domain/apps"
>> Include "/home/domain/apps/models"
>> Include "/home/domain/apps/lib"
>> [/CODE]

Are you sure you want to include all of the files in /home/domain/apps,
/home/domain/apps/models, and /home/domain/apps/libs as config files?
You probably want to include a specific file or files and not everything
in those directories. The error message (at least one of them) seems to
indicate it is trying to include a PHP file
(/home/domain/apps/Bootstrap.php).

--
Justin Pasher