httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Devraj Mukherjee" <dev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_dav_svn configuration to support multiple repositories
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:51:55 GMT
> If all repositories live in the same directory you can use the
> SVNParentPath directove.
> In the other case you will have to use seperate <location> blocks, as
> they tell apache to hand over handling of a particular url to mod_svn,
> something you can't do with mod_rewrite.

Appreciate your response.

Inside a Location tag I might be able to use the URL environment
variables and parse out the repository that they are trying to access
to implement authentication against MySQL or LDAP.

Am I on the right track there?

Thanks.

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)