httpd-users mailing list archives

From srinivasch <sri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Need help in configuring caching of frequently downloaded file.
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 15:35:31 GMT

Hi Eric,

  As of now I have done nothing, just going through the documentation
whether it can be done, I posted here if anyone has already done this. That
is my URL construct and its not from a form submission, its from view record
where there is a link to download the file and the URL of that would be the
one I provided. What I should be looking at to configure my apache.
Appreciate your time in replying to my question.