httpd-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Gschwend <...@netlabs.org>
Subject [users@httpd] WebDAV & Symlinks
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:44:08 GMT
Hi group,

I'm using WebDAV on Apache 2.2 to give users access to certain
directories on my server. This works perfectly fine on all platforms so
far. Only thing is that I would like to use Symlinks as well to make the
organization of the server a bit easier. I did enable FollowSymLinks.

When I visit the WebDAV share on MacOS, I don't see the symlinks. When I
do the same in Firefox with plain http, I do see them.

I don't see them on any other system either except Firefox.

Is this a bug/feature or do I have to do more to get that working?
Google didn't help much on it so far.

thanks

Adrian

--