httpd-users mailing list archives

From "isha b" <isha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 502 proxy error
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:18:34 GMT
Thank you all,

I have increased with Keep Alive upto 300 sec as well No KeepAlive option
buyt the reult is still negative. Still it is throwing the below error

*proxy*: *Error reading from remote server returned* by /..."
proxy: error reading status line from remote server

Further I read in groups that the httpd 2.2.3 might have some bugs which is
causing the problem. Hence I have upgraded my apache to httpd 2.2.10 . Now
the performance is better but still around 40% of the time its end up with
proxy error.

my backend server is on ISS and reverse proxy is on Fedora 6 on httpd 2.2.10

Thanks
Isha