httpd-users mailing list archives

From Florian Yanez <FDYa...@helzberg.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] post
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:44:50 GMT
I don't know anything about wampserver 2.  As far as Apache goes, you should have downloaded
a .zip or .msi file and not a .gz file.  My suggestion would be to download one of the .msi
files so you don't have to manually compile it.

Florian Yanez

From: Leah Taylor [mailto:leah@then3twork.tv]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:22 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] post

im on vista and i downloaded the latest verison (2.2.10) i believe.  I found a website (wampserver
2) which is all three things i need (apache, mysql, and php) all in one, but now that didn't
download right either. im feeling pretty dumb over here.

are you familar with that program?
On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Florian Yanez <FDYanez@helzberg.com<mailto:FDYanez@helzberg.com>>