httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Udey <...@communicate.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.10 doesnt upgrade
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 00:03:35 GMT
If you've updated through Fink, then you'll need to make certain
you're running the version from /sw/ and not the versions in /usr/ or /
usr/local/ - you can test this by running this command:

ps auxw | grep apache

If you see a list of /sw/sbin/apache2 processes, you're running Fink's
version; if not, you're not. I would suggest it, because it makes
upgrading easier and faster on OS X.