httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martijn Grooten" <sweetwaterg...@googlemail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy: 302 redirect makes Apache ignore some headers
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:18:38 GMT
Hello.

I am running an Apache 2.0.52 web server that forwards most requests
to a non-Apache back-end server using mod_proxy. This works fine in
most cases. However, when the back-end server sends a 302 redirect
response, Apache ignores some headers when forwarding this response to
the client. In particular, any Set-Cookie: headers are ignored in the
request, which breaks parts of the web application. I have spent the
last few hours trying to find a solution, but have failed so far. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Martijn.