httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill Ferrarini <wferrar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI on Apache 2.2
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:35:51 GMT
If anyone has a few minutes that they can spare to help me solve this problem I would greatly
appreciate it.

It is probably something simple but I am sure because ignorance is bliss, I cannot find it.

I have installed Apache 2.2 with the latest Bugzilla and followed the directions to a T for
configuring bugzilla

Everytime I try to access bugzilla I get a Forbidden Message or a 500 Error Message or I have
gotten the index.cgi file source to be displayed in a browser.

I am tearing my hair out having read and tried many things, I'm about ready to toss this out
the window! lol

Please if you can help me you can email me privately so we won't take up space on the mailing
list.

wferrarini@yahoo.com

Thanks

Bill