httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill Ferrarini <wferrar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] 403 Error - Bugzilla CGI and Apace 2.2
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:44:19 GMT
Hi everyone;

Let me introduce myself, my name is Bill and I am new to this list. I have just taken a position
where I will be responsible for all the CASE tools we use.

I am currently reviewing different defect trackers and other  software.

I have installed Apache 2.2 on a Windows 2003 Server and I have installed Bugzilla, following
the directions I obtained on both the Bugzilla site and the Apache site.

Everything has worked until I attempted to access bugzilla for the first time.

When I try to execute index.cgi I get a 403 error. I have gone through the install docs several
times making sure I covered everything and I have come to the point where I just don't know
where to go next.

I was hoping some of you could help me out at this point!

Keep in mind that Mantis and TestLink are running fine on this same server, however the do
not use CGI or perl.

I feel it's definitely a config problem but like I said I am too green at this to know where
to go next!

Thank you everyone!

Bill