httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Reynier Perez Mira" <rper...@uci.cu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems with .htaccess file
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:29:51 GMT
Hi, sorry for this late but I was busy with some other things. Now answer every one of yours
questions:

> What do you have DocumentRoot set to for this VirtualHost?
/var/www/webacula/html

> In what
> directory is the .htaccess file located?
/var/www/webacula/html/.htaccess

> In what directory is the
> index.php file for webacula located?
/var/www/webacula/html/index.php

> Unless I'm misreading the logs (which is quite possible), your
> DocumentRoot appears to be /var/www/webacula/html and your .htaccess
> file appears to be in that same directory...?

You doesn't misreading nothing and you're right both are in the same directory

> (Also, please don't remove all of the previous text from previous emails
> in your replies. It makes it much harder to reference information that
> was previous mentioned without going to old emails or the archives).

Ok I don't do that but in some mailing lists this is a requirement.

Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Dirección Técnica IP