httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Reynier Perez Mira" <rper...@uci.cu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems with .htaccess file
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:52:32 GMT
> Try increasing your RewriteLogLevel (something like RewriteLogLevel 3)
> in your apache config (you may have to set RewriteLog also). Then look
> through the log to see exactly how it is rewriting the request.

Where I change these values? I look in apache2.conf file and nothing like "RewriteLogLevel"
and "RewriteLog" appear. I try writing this inside the Virtual Host definition, then restart
Apache but nothing happens when I access the page the error still appearing. I found a site
called www.askapache.com and check this page [1] in which I see information about the directives
allowed in .htaccess and none of them is presented.

[1] http://www.askapache.com/htaccess/apache-htaccess.html
Regards,
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Dirección Técnica IP